Pride Festival Vendor Market Place.
Every year the festival features over 200 vendors featuring local not for profits, businesses, and great food.
The 2016 Festival is on a wait list for vendor booth spaces as of April 20, 2016
PRIDE in Concert: Friday June 24, 2016
PRIDE Festival: Saturday June 25, 2016
Public Square Park, Downtown Nashville
3rd Ave and Union at the foot of City Hall
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Nashville PRIDE is the largest LGBTQ event in Tennessee. The event includes a vendor marketplace,
Equality Walk, food vendors, entertainment, and much more.
Friday: 6:00 pm-10:00 pm (not required, but a limited number you can choose to join us on Friday)
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (your booth must remain set up for the entire Festival)
Not-for-Profit Table 6' table, 2 chairs $200.00 until May 1, 2016 (wait list only as of April 20)
Artist/local handmade $200.00 until May 1, 2016 (wait list only as of April 20)
Not-for-Profit Booth 10'x10' Tent, 8' table, 2 Chairs $325.00 until May 1, 2016 (wait list only as of April 20)
Business Tent Booth 10'x10' Tent, 8' table, 2 Chairs $450.00 until May 1, 2016 (wait list only as of April 20)
Food Vendor/Truck SOLD OUT
Double Not for Profit Booth 10'x20' tent, 2 8' tables, 4 chairs $600.00 until May 1, 2016 (SOLD OUT)
Double Business Booth 10'x20' tent, 2 8' tables, 4 chairs $800.00 until May 1, 2016 (SOLD OUT)
*Add $100.00 if you need electric (deadline for requests is May 1, 2016)
*Add $100.00 if after May 1, 2016
*Add $100 if you want to be apart of the Pride Concert (FRIDAY IS SOLD OUT)
PLEASE NOTE: MARKET VENDORS ARE PROHIBITED FROM SELLING OR GIVING AWAY FOOD AND BEVERAGES (INCLUDING WATER). PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE MARKET AGREEMENT FOR OTHER RESTRICTIONS.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The undersigned vendor (“Vendor”) agrees to be bound by each and every of the terms set forth herein and the terms and representations set forth in the Application, which is incorporated herein by reference as though fully set forth. If the Vendor violates any term of this agreement, Nashville Pride and/or the authorized agents of the festival may within their sole discretion and at any time (1) terminate this agreement, (2) require Vendor, immediately upon notice of violation of this agreement, to cease operations and vacate the premises, and (3) forfeit any and all fees paid for the right and privilege of participating. This agreement represents the entire agreement between Nashville Pride and the Vendor and may not be amended without the mutual consent of both parties set forth in writing and signed by authorized representatives of Nashville Pride and the Vendor.
1. Nashville Pride agrees to provide each Vendor with an assigned 10’x10’ space(s).
2. Vendor agrees to obey all rules and instructions as directed by the Festival Director during the festival weekend. Any failure to strictly adhere to such rules or instructions may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and immediate forfeiture of any and all fees paid to Nashville Pride.
3. Vendor hereby acknowledges its liability, and agrees to compensate Nashville Pride, for any damage(s) caused by, including but not limited to, its representatives, agents, employees, volunteers, members, vehicles, equipment, materials and objects to the environs and infrastructure of city or private propriety which causes Nashville Pride to pay for repair, replacement, or other remuneration to the Metropolitan Parks Department and/ or Nashville-Davidson County Metropolitan Government for such damage to the environs or infrastructure.
4. As a courtesy to other vendors and festival participants, any amplified sound or loud noise from Vendor’s space is prohibited.
5. Nashville Pride reserves the right to prohibit, within any booth or on the festival grounds, the display, advertisement, or other promotion of any business, company, or organization which may be in conflict with a current sponsor. Any questions concerning current sponsors should be directed to the Festival Director prior to the event.
6. Vendor shall not display, offer for view or sale any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Tennessee and local ordinances of the Metropolitan Government of Nashville – Davidson County shall control. Vendors shall not display, offer for view or sale any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any site or operation of the 2015 festival.
7. Vendor understands and agrees that the Nashville Pride Festival is intended to be, and at all times shall be, a family friendly event.
8. Vendor shall not sublet its space without express written consent.
9. Vendor acknowledges and understands that it is solely responsible for the collection of any sales or use taxes and shall in no way hold Nashville Pride or its representatives responsible for any type of permits other than for the festival itself.
10. No refunds shall be given due to cancellation or interruption of the festival for reasons beyond the control of Nashville Pride. These reasons include, but are not limited to weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, or governmental intervention.
11. Vendor is solely responsible for the security for all its items at the festival location at all times.
12. Nashville Pride makes no representation or guarantees towards actual festival attendance.
13. Vendor understands that Nashville Pride has no control over weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, or governmental intervention, or any other cause that may prevent, and or interrupt, the festival weekend, and participants shall not hold Nashville Pride harmless for any losses that could arise because of such event.
14. We reserve the right to place Vendors in booth locations at the complete discretion of Nashville Pride. Nashville Pride shall have sole and complete authority to place the participant in any location contained in the Market Place, irrespective of the participant’s re quest.
15. Vendor upon vacating its space(s) shall ensure that such space shall be free of any and all trash and refuse with such being placed in the appropriate containers. Failure of the Vendor to clean their space may result in future refusal of Vendor application.
16. Vendor certifies that it maintains adequate liability insurance to cover any and all occurrences which may result in the damage or injury to any person or thing within the confines of the Vendor’s space or as a result of the Vendor’s actions at the festival.
This agreement has been read, understood and entered into freely, voluntarily and absent of duress by the parties signed below. This agreement shall become effective upon execution by both the participant and Nashville Pride.